Le counter~

7/18/2012

So like yeah, hi! (^.^)/

Ohayo! 7.05am here yeah? :D I came to school just now only to find the classroom door lock. Lol sia. O.o then I sat down while waiting.
Nicholas came later and sat down (cos like duh, the door is still locked. Stupid grace. Lol jk) so then he like asked me if yesterday we were talking about him liking Mariel xD
Later he said that he like Mariel as a sis so... -3- mission fail LOL. Then I was asking him who he likes but he won't tell.
DUH. Only retards will tell who they like! E.g. Jenni-
No. I'm just joking! ^^;
Anywayy, moving on!
The door finally open for what felt like a million years later~! So yeah obviously we went in ^_^
I and Nicholas exchange phone and iPod so he play my phone I listen to his songs :3 I felt like singing but we are in the classroom so.. (3ー3)
But it doesn't matter. Haha!
Ok minna! See you all soon!
Ja ne~!
((yesh I ship belgiumxnetherlands!! Incest! XD))

No comments:

Post a Comment