Le counter~

7/17/2012

Great afternoon \(^0^)/

Konichiwa~! ^^
Today school ended at 12.40! Isn't that just fantastic?! ^_^/ aby Candice Iman tinzar xue Er and joie came today to my house~ Candice and aby and Iman came to do the project work but tinzar and joie and xue er came to play :P
In the end, tinzar and joie left early for some bio thingy while Iman and cue Er played the Xbox kinect..-_-; talk about being distracted lol. :MAJOR FACEPALM:
Anyway, they all played dance central and kinect adventures while I coloured the project thing we were supposed to do. Haha! But then I used wafie to help me do some coloring since I got lazy halfway :P
My dad let us call popeye delivery so I called :3 kinda nerve wrecking since I kinda dislike talking on the phone >.<;
Oh! My penpal just received my letter!!!
(O u O)/ so happy! He is a Korean btw ;3
BE JEALOUZZZ PEEPS!! >:3
Anyway to sum up my afternoon it was great ^.^~
Ja ne~! We shall meet again~!

No comments:

Post a Comment