Le counter~

2/26/2014

Finding a part time job is hard for someone like me ╯△╰

Hey everybody! C:

I'm currently trying to find a part time job since I'm not getting any money by staying at home -3- and gawd, this is hard!!! Σ( ° △ °|||)︴

I never did realise that I have to go for a short interview with the person and stuff, it is honestly all new to me! >_<;;

And scary too. Because I'm basically the opposite of who I am online when I'm offline.

Does that make any sense? ╮(╯_╰)╭

Argh. I just need to fill up my time while waiting for poly to start ((which, by the way, haven't sent me the enrollment package thing yet)) and get some money. Sigh.

You know, if I was a popular blogger then I'd go make money just by advertising shits on this blog *^▁^* ((yes, dream on Milk-senpai, dream on))

OK, time to job hunt again today -3- this is getting tiring and boring, this job hunting thing. HOW DO ADULTS SURVIVE LIKE THIS?!?! (⊙o⊙);;

Well, this probably makes me an incompetent adult. orz

Welp.

Ja ne, everybody <3


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment