Le counter~

3/01/2014

Yjc carnival day thingy -w-

Groupphoto!! :D
Me and my sis mandatory selca eue

Konbanwa everyone! *^▁^* how's your day? Mine was pretty alright c: my friends who're in jc have this carnival thing going on so we went -3- I went with Wafie and we met up with Xue Er Candice adrianna and Emelia c: Candice brought along her youngest bro too! Fufufu ~

anyway as usual, I was the very punctual one ((as usual)) and when everyone arrived we went to yishun jc ^-^

Have I ever told any of you guys I dislike the stretch from yio chu kang to khatib?? Not only it's super long, the mrt travel so slow at that part!

Whatever lmao. ╮(╯_╰)╭ It was super hot anyway and we met up and chatted with my frands, especially the OT5 -w- I and Wafie spent most of our coupons on food ((which was greatly overpriced -.-)) We stayed until about 4 if I'm not wrong, just doing retarded shit. Then we went back with Xue and Candice's bro Jake ^_^

When we got back we were so tired we turn on the air con and just chill the whole afternoon. We ate some food and then watched the bee movie which was showing on Disney (0^◇^0)/ was a nice relaxing afternoon because I really felt like the house was a condo!!  XD

Anyway I'm so tired rn. ╮(╯_╰)╭ gonna sleep cuz tmr my dad will be flying to China for just work stuff o3o and most likely next week I'll be dying this hair of mine! :D

Ja ne, and おやづみ!↖(^▽^)↗


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment