Le counter~

3/17/2014

Music~ \(^0^)/

Hey all! :D

Wow, posting my latest post on the computer~ How rare~ hehe XD yep, one of the days where I actually post from the computer -w- You know why? Because I wanted to back up my phone, so meanwhile, why not write in my blog? >w<

Yep, anyway, last saturday, I went with my sister to her schools' band concert thing :3 It was very nice, and it made me want to play my trombone again!! o3o POWER OF MUSIC!! XD The songs they played were real nice, I wished I could play like them! Plus, the graduating batch played two songs, and they had only one trombonist! And dayum, I could hear her loudly playing O_O Ack, I wish I could play loudly like her too! >_<

selca with wafie-imouto-chan~
They had this 30 minute intermission and wafie met up with her friend angeline, and we took photos and selcas together -w-


yay group photo >w<



selcaaaaaaa owo
Yep~ we also sat beside winnie, another friend of wafie's :3 she's a real nice person~ >w< She also sold me stuff previously, and it was effecient! haha! :D

^ winnie is kawaii owo

Yeah, after the intermission, the alumni band played real cool pieces, but the only one I could remember was Les Miserebles (( IDK how to spell //cries )) which gave me goosebumps. Then I remembered, my ex-neighbour Adena might be playing today! So I scanned at the horn section *stalker mode activated* and yay she was there!! ^0^ we greeted her after the concert ended and we took a selfie~ ^^ So glad to see her! Like, we became friends when we were..9, I think? So glad to be her friend~ She's so smart, I feel so jelly around her >3< hehe xD

Anyway, that is all, nothing much to say here -w- have a good day ahead~!

Ja ne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment