Le counter~

2/24/2014

I'm so angry!

Hi everyone.

My header says it all- I'm so freaking angry.

Why? Simple. Remember in my previous post that I was super duper excited to go and get my hair dyed??
Yes, well, someone decided to be a party pooper and indirectly said that I should not dye my hair. Why? Because that said person thinks that I'm too young, and I might do other not so good things like tattoos and what not later in life.

Hello? First of all, I'm going to be 17. Don't understand numbers? Fine. I'm going to be SEVENTEEN. I'm pretty sure I'm not TOO young, right? Secondly, no offence to tattoo wielders,  I think you guys are cool in your own way, but I don't like tats on my skin. At all. True, I might change my mind as I go along the way, but I am a friking Muslim. Honestly eventho I break some rules periodically, I still dislike tats, and I even went to the EXTENT of finding out if dying my hair is permissible!

Honestly, I feel like going out right now and just freaking go to the neighbourhood hair salon with my own money and dye my freaking hair you know. -.-

Plus, I wasn't even planning to dye all of my hair! Last night I decided that I want to keep most of my hair same black, but the undercolour some cool crazy colour like blue or red maybe.

It's my freaking hair, not yours. Why are you restraining me to do what you want? If I could, I would totally gtfo of this house and go downstairs. Seriously.

Sorry to take it out on the internet, and if you ever read this piece of post one day in the future, I hope you break down and cry or something. Because right now I feel like crying.

I know I'm holding a very bratty attitude right now, but I've been waiting so long for today. It's pretty unfair to me, because I've been planning to get my hair dyed since after o levels.

You know what, fruk this. If that person don't let me dye my hair, tomorrow, after doing my exercise, I will take my money and go down to the hair salon and get my freaking hair dyed, highlighted, whatever.

This is annoying the fruk out of me.

Ja ne kids.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment