Le counter~

2/23/2014

Hello hello ~^O^~

Hi kids~ -w-

so....happy ((super late)) new year!!  Please take care of me, onegaishimasu >w<

I know ((and I ain't sorry at all)) that I haven't blogged in here for a looooooong time, not that it matters, and not like anyone cares, right? ╮(╯_╰)╭

Well, my peepos, your lovely friend is back here, still forever single as always -w-

anyway I was waiting for the interview lady to call me back because well, I applied for a part time job so I can waste time whilst waiting for poly to start. The lady told me she'd get back to me by ((last week)) this week which is by Saturday but hey, it's Monday now and where's my call? ╭(╯ε╰)╮ 

/Sighs/ Lady, it's OK,  you could've said you didn't want me to be part timing and all...

Whatever. Now I got time to play talesrunner, and I shall play it with all my might! >:3

See you kids around, take care okayy! ♡

Ja ne ~


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment