Le counter~

2/24/2014

Heysies ^0^)/

So hi guise, it's a little over half past 11 pm, so I guess I could do a little bit of blogging so you guys are updated with my super duper boring life.  Yay!! ╮(╯▽╰)╭

So anyway, it's 2014 right? Basically what major things that happened whilst I was on a slight hiatus ((LOLOL I just wanted to use that word cuz it's uber cool)):

-took my O levels
-Got a really high score for Os ((it's not good okay, it's bad. I know, it's kinda weird but whatever, go with it yo.))
-got a boyfriend during the holidays
-Played lots of talesrunner and maplestory ((don't judge me pls. ))
-went to Melbourne at the end of 2013
-Bought a Persian cat

One of the above is false, guess which one! ヽ(^。^)ノ

Haha, well, anyway now I got into nanyang polytechnic because appeal lmao. And also, bought really cute clothes from kinda branded stores. ((Sorry, I feel like they're branded so sorry not sorry for buying clothes at unbranded places ╮(╯▽╰)╭))

Sighs for some unknown reason I get tired whilst blogging/tumblring. Help me lul. >A<;;

Oh yeah, tomorrow I might be dyeing my hair XD honestly Idk what colour I should dye my hair >< on one hand, I want to just dye brown and highlight Burgundy but on the other hand I want to colour my hair brown and dip dye it blue and purple! Help me onegaishimasu!!! o(╯□╰)o o(╯□╰)o o(╯□╰)o

Well, I shall do some late night research and sleep before 1am!

Ja ne!♡

((Pls refer to me as Milk-senpai starting from today onwards c: I will try to somehow change my profile image of the Google thingy -w- ))


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment