Le counter~

4/07/2014

I gots nothing to blog >_<¦¦¦

Konbanwa minna owo

Like what the title says, I really have nothing to blog nowadays.

Unless you want to hear my really weird dreams about my secondary school turning into a shopping mall completed with an ice rink room... ^^;; but I doubt you guys would want to hear about it right? XD

Well... let's see, ah, Yes, a few weeks back, I joined oishii club on instagram OvO you can search up about it if you find the user @oishii_club or the hashtag #oishii_club owo they're having another membership opening in 2 month's time if I'm not wrong~

what is oishii club about? It's basically a roleplay club, where we roleplay with each other ^_^ from my experience with roleplaying 80% of the people in there, I must say that the  tiny community is really nice, and makes me feel like a family when I roleplay with them ^-^

there aren't much disputes in the club at the moment, but some logistics are still messed up ((says one of the admins XD ))

It's alright cuz I'm happy to be part of the oishii club ^-^ and I really hope it continues to be active >///<

..Oh Wow. It's going to be 1 am soon XD Well....whatevs >w<

I feel like drawing too...but I'm currently having some art block. Also, my drawing style is changing a lot in a short span of time, and honestly, I dislike it. I mean, I never get to savour that drawing style before improving it. It makes me feel kinda sad, and I'm wondering how can I slow it down...//crais ;v;

*sudden realisation* I have been typing a whole bunch of sentences without me realizing! Ohohoho~~♡ so, I do have something to blog after all! ヽ(^。^)ノ

Well, cya all next time I blog~ gonna try to overcome this art block by drawing real random shit ~ = ̄ω ̄=

ja ne ~♥


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment